Tarts, Croissant & Tiramisu Care Guide
Thank you for your purchase. Here's a guide on how to store our tarts, croissant and tiramisu properly!
1. Our tarts are best enjoyed chilled, keep them refrigerated as soon as possible
2. They are best consumed on the day itself and may be chilled for additional 2 more days.
3. To maintain its freshness, you may cling wrap or keep them in an airtight container.
4. It's recommend to consume tarts containing fresh fruits on the day itself.
5. In the event tarts with fresh fruits have to be kept, do check on the fruits before consumption.
6. Fish gelatine is used for all our tarts except Mixed Fruit Tart,
7. Our Mixed Fruit Tart doest not contain any gelatine or nuts, but dairies are used.
8. Only our Strawberry tarts contains nuts.
About our Viennoiserie/Croissant
1. No pork/lard is used in our Viennoiserie/croissant
2. Our Viennoiserie are best enjoyed warm, reheat them in a preheated 150ºC oven for 3-4 minutes.
3. They are best consumed on the day itself and may be kept for additional 2 more days in room temperature.
4. It's recommend to finish the Viennoiserie on the same day of purchase, if not store them in an air-tight container/bag.
5. Chicken Ham is used in our Ham & Cheese croissant.
6. All our Viennoiserie contain dairy and gluten.
About our Tiramisu
1. No alcohol and gelatine is used in our tiramisu.
2. Our tIramisu are best enjoyed chilled, keep them refrigerated as soon as possible
3. They are best consumed on the day itself and may be chilled for additional 2 more days.
4. It's recommend to finish the tiramisu once opened on the same day.
5. Original tiramisu and Biscoff tiramisu contains caffeine.