Handmade Tarts Care Guide
Our tarts are handmade from scratch. Here's a guide on how to store our tarts properly!
1. Our tarts are best enjoyed chilled, keep them refrigerated as soon as possible
2. They are best consumed on the day itself and may be chilled for additional 2 more days.
3. To maintain its freshness, you may cling wrap or keep them in an airtight container.
4. It's recommend to consume tarts containing fresh fruits on the day itself.
5. In the event tarts with fresh fruits have to be kept, do check on the fruits before consumption.
- We are not Halal certified but no pork, lard or alcohol used in our tarts.
- Gelatine is used for Dark Chocolate, Lychee, Coffee Hazelnut, Mango Passionfruit and Raspberry Ripple.
- Eggs and dairies such as milk, butter and cream is used in our tarts
- Nuts is used in our Coffee Hazelnut tart and Apple Pie.
- Our tarts are all prepared in the same kitchen that also processes nuts.