Handmade Tarts Care Guide
Our tarts are handmade from scratch and freshly assembled daily. Here's a guide on how to store our tarts!
1. Our tarts are best enjoyed chilled, keep them refrigerated as soon as possible
2. They are best consumed on the day itself and may be chilled for additional 2 more days.
3. To maintain its freshness, you may cling wrap or keep them in an airtight container.
4. It's recommend to consume tarts containing fresh fruits on the day itself.
- We are not Halal certified but no pork, lard or alcohol used in our tarts.
- Gelatine is used for Dark Chocolate, Lychee, Coffee Hazelnut, Mango Passionfruit and Matcha Adzuki Tart
- Eggs and dairies such as milk, butter and cream is used in our tarts
- Only the Maple Pecan tart contains nuts.